Should you do art commissions? Are art commissions actually worth doing? In this rant I'll share my thoughts, explain why I don't do art commissions often and show you compelling reasons why you SHOULD NOT do them either. But I'll also talk about why they're not completely worthless either...
It's a complex topic without a clear „yes“ or „no“ answer. There's a lot of things to consider, like money, creative freedom, fame and scalability.
I talk in broadly about how to price art commissions to make money and share a few general tips.
Join Skillshare Today and Get a Month of Premium for FREE!: https://skillshare.eqcm.net/c/2456613/608192/4650 *
• How To Master Light And Shadow... With The ASARO HEAD!: https://youtu.be/bO8QHe82OUI
• How To Shade A Face (Playlist): http://tiny.cc/c7j5mz
• 10 EASY Drawing Tips YOU Should Know: https://youtu.be/bSClutqps8I
• Drawing On Black Paper | 12 MUST-KNOW Tips: https://youtu.be/MG9fQEKyC8g
More FREE tutorials on my blog: https://bueskenart.com
Buy my Original Art: https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/BueskenArt
MY ART EQUIPMENT:
• Colored Pencils: https://amzn.to/2Dxars8 *
• Pencil Sharpener: https://amzn.to/3k6Z9vy *
• Pens: https://amzn.to/33fFa8d *
• Brush Pens: https://amzn.to/30mNkcW *
• Graphic Tablet: https://amzn.to/2XmFYUT *
• Video Camera: https://amzn.to/35QVWvt *
• Video Lighting: https://amzn.to/35JWCmA *
• Microphone: https://amzn.to/3ksDmxQ *
SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more videos: https://bit.ly/2MAaE2c
Royalty Free Music from Bensound
Money graphic: Business vector created by pch.vector - www.freepik.com
*Note: The links marked with * are affiliate links. As a Skillshare Affiliate and Amazon Associate I get commissions for purchases/signups made through links in this video.