How do you shade a face with two light sources? In this face shading tutorial for beginners I show you how to put lighting on a face with not only one, but two lights. The same basic shadow patterns appear, but shading a face with more than one light source can make it look much more atmospheric and cool.
If you know the basics, it's actually not that hard. I try to give you a few examples that hopefully help you understand how to shade a head better.
Let me know in the comments, if you have any questions or tips for me. Thanks a lot!
PART 1 of the series:
PART 2 of the series:
Portrait Drawing Fundamentals Made Simple:
• How To Master Light And Shadow... With The ASARO HEAD!: https://youtu.be/bO8QHe82OUI
• 10 DRAWING TIPS IN 5 MINUTES: https://youtu.be/bSClutqps8I
• DEADPOOL Speed Drawing in Pen and Ink | Timelapse: https://youtu.be/FYI82AmpFyE
• Drawing On Black Paper | 12 MUST-KNOW Tips: https://youtu.be/MG9fQEKyC8g
• Drawing a Horse with Colored Pencils | Tips and Tricks: https://youtu.be/4Y-wstzictg
• Drawing SPIDER-MAN vs VENOM in Pen and Ink | Death Battle!
• BATMAN vs POISON IVY | Street Art Painting Process: https://youtu.be/YMearuCi5lw
• Drawing a Very Angry HULK with Colored Pencils: https://youtu.be/az7QrC9FctQ
• Evil THE JOKER Street Painting: https://youtu.be/P53myVS5m3A
More FREE tutorials on my blog: https://bueskenart.com
Buy my Original Art: https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/BueskenArt
MY ART EQUIPMENT:
• Graphic Tablet: https://amzn.to/2XmFYUT *
• Colored Pencils: https://amzn.to/2Dxars8 *
• Pencil Sharpener: https://amzn.to/3k6Z9vy *
• Pens: https://amzn.to/33fFa8d *
• Brush Pens: https://amzn.to/30mNkcW *
• Video Camera: https://amzn.to/35QVWvt *
• Video Lighting: https://amzn.to/35JWCmA *
• Microphone: https://amzn.to/3ksDmxQ *
SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more videos:
• Blog: https://bueskenart.com
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bueskenart/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BueskenArt/
*Note: The links marked with * are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I get commissions for purchases made through links in this video.